Tuesday, February 16, 2010

California Adventure of a life time



On Wednesday Michael and I took work off and went to California Adventure and Disneyland. We were fortunate because Michaels Aunt Judi knows someone that has worked there for 24 years allowing him to get us in for free! We were so excited to go. I had never been to either and Michael had never been to California Adventure.


We went on almost all of the rides, I think it would be near impossible to go on every single one in just one day. So we went on as many as we could. My favorite was the Toy Story Mania 3D shooting game. Where you ride around in a cart and shoot plates, ring aliens, and pop balloons. Another good one was Tower of Terror, the feeling of free falling will never get old.


This was us on the tea cups before the ride started. We ended up spinning so fast that we felt sick and extremely dizzy!
It was such a beautiful day we could not have asked for better.

On the King Arthur Carrousel

On my White Stallion on the King Arthur Carrousel

Waiting in line for the best ride ever ... Toy Story Mania in 3D! Woot Woot


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a fun time. I could do without the rides, myself. The falling feeling isn't for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! Nicole you know you liked the tea cups. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! Adam and I are going next month. Looks like there is a lot of fun stuff to do. You and Michael are so cute together! I am an old high school friend of Michaels by the way. I am pretty sure we have met before but Idk if you would remember me. Tell Michael I said hi! I came across your blog through Melissa Meredith's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering, I thought the name sounded familiar. I will surely tell him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Brandee! Adam and I love the nursery. The sunbeams are too cute. Its a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete